What does being a Inclusion Book Ambassador mean, exactly? Well, you’ll need to:
- Purchase at least ONE copy of the book on November 22nd (book launch day).
- Post a review of the book on Amazon on launch day, or during launch week (Nov 22-25).
- Help spread the word about the book during the launch—to your peers, your colleagues, and other members of your organization or business circles.
- Let people know about the book on social media. Send a tweet, mention the book on Facebook, share on LinkedIn—whichever feels right to you.
In return, you’ll receive:
- Members-only access to our NEW Book Ambassador community in a private Facebook group, where we’ll share exclusive, behind-the-scenes information and you’ll have access to our book launch team.
- An exclusive webinar training that will bring the core components of the book to life for you and your leadership team, followed by Q&As.
If you buy 3 or more books, you’ll also receive:
- Access to two virtual panel discussions with top diversity and inclusion experts featured in the book, during which we'll discuss diversity and inclusion in the workplace and what you can practically do to help inspire ripples of change throughout your organization and beyond.
And if you buy 10 or more books, you’ll also receive:
- 1:1 time with me on a 30-minute call, during which you’ll be able to tell me all about the specific challenges your organization is currently facing. In turn, I’ll equip you with a plan of action to facilitate progress moving forward.
If you’d like to become a Book Ambassador, you just need to
fill out the form to the left.